<< Mobile Music Index
Music: By Genre Rock Rap Pop Classic Rock Country Jazz Reggae Instruments Merchandise
Ace's Web World: Music - Posters, T-Shirts, CDs, DVDs, Books, Bios, Downloads, Quotes, concert tickets, and musical instruments. If music's your thing, we have it covered, first by style - Rock, Rap, Metal, Hip-Hop, Pop, Jazz, Blues and Pop; and second by our featured artists including Led Zeppelin, The Doors, The Grateful Dead, AC/DC, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, Bob Marley, Green Day, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Evanescence, Bruce Springsteen, Aerosmith, Coldplay, Nirvana, Fall Out Boy, 30 Seconds To Mars, Taking Back Sunday, System of a Down, Foo Fighters, The Rolling Stones, Avril Lavigne, No Doubt, Fergie, Michael Jackson, Lil Wayne, Black Eyed Peas, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson, Tupac Shakur, Charlie Parker, Billie Holiday, Louis Armstrong, Frank Sinatra, Ray Charles, Dizzy Gillespie, Miles Davis.
Featured 2014 Grammy Winners Album of the Year: Daft Punk, Random Access Memories (Julian Casablancas, DJ Falcon, Todd Edwards, Chilly Gonzales, Giorgio Moroder, Panda Bear, Nile Rodgers, Paul Williams & Pharrell Williams, featured artists; Thomas Bangalter, Julian Casablancas, Guy-Manuel De Homem-Christo, DJ Falcon & Todd Edwards, producers; Peter Franco, Mick Guzauski, Florian Lagatta, Guillaume Le Braz & Daniel Lerner, engineers/mixers; Antoine "Chab" Chabert & Bob Ludwig, mastering engineers)
Record of the Year: Daft Punk, "Get Lucky" (Thomas Bangalter & Guy-Manuel De Homem-Christo, producers; Peter Franco, Mick Guzauski, Florian Lagatta & Daniel Lerner, engineers/mixers; Antoine "Chab" Chabert & Bob Ludwig, mastering engineers)
Song of the Year: Lorde, "Royals" (Joel Little & Ella Yelich O'Connor, songwriters)
Best Country Abum: Kacey Musgraves, Same Trailer Different Park
Best Pop Vocal Album: Bruno Mars, Unorthodox Jukebox
Best Rap/Sung Collaboration: Jay Z Featuring Justin Timberlake, "Holy Grail"
Best Pop Solo Performance: Lorde, "Royals"
Best Rock Song: "Cut Me Some Slack" (Dave Grohl, Paul McCartney, Krist Novoselic, and Pat Smear)
Best Pop Duo/Group Performance: "Get Lucky" (Daft Punk Featuring Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers)
Best New Artist: Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, (The Heist)
Best Rock Album: Led Zeppelin, Celebration Day
Best Metal Performance: Black Sabbath, "God Is Dead?"
Producer of the Year, Non-Classical: Pharrell Williams
Best Alternative Music Album: Vampire Weekend, Modern Vampires of the City
Best Rock Performance: Imagine Dragons, Radioactive
Best Country Song: Kacey Musgraves, "Merry Go 'Round" (Shane McAnally, Kacey Musgraves and Josh Osborne)
Best Country Solo Performance: Darius Rucker, "Wagon Wheel"
Best Country Duo/Group Performance: The Civil Wars, "From This Valley"
Best Music Film: Paul McCartney: Live Kisses (Jonas Åkerlund, video director; Violaine Etienne, Aron Levine and Scott Rodger, video producers)
Best Music Video: Justin Timberlake Featuring Jay Z, "Suit & Tie" (David Fincher, video director; Timory King, video producer)
Best Blues Album: Ben Harper With Charlie Musselwhite, Get Up!
Best R & B Album: Alicia Keys, Girl On Fire
Best Urban Contemporary Album: Rihanna, Unapologetic
Best R & B Song: Justin Timberlake, Pusher Love Girl (James Fauntleroy, Jerome Harmon, Timothy Mosley and Justin Timberlake, songwriters)
Best Traditional R & B Performance: Gary Clark, Jr., "Please Come Home"
Best R & B Performance: Snarky Puppy With Lalah Hathaway, Something
Best Pop Instrumental Album: Herb Alpert, Steppin' Out
Best Dance Recording: Zedd Featuring Foxes, Clarity
Best Dance/Electronica Album: Daft Punk, Random Access Memories
Best Rap Performance: Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Featuring Wanz, "Thrift Shop"
Best Rap Song: Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Featuring Wanz, "Thrift Shop" (Ben Haggerty and Ryan Lewis, songwriters)
Best Rap Album: Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, The Heist
Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album: Michael Bublé, To Be Loved
Best New Age Album: Laura Sullivan, Love's River
Best Improvised Jazz Solo: Wayne Shorter, Orbits
Best Jazz Vocal Album: Gregory Porter, Liquid Spirit
Best Jazz Instrumental Album: Terri Lyne Carrington, Money Jungle: Provocative in Blue
Best Large Jazz Ensemble Album: Randy Brecker, Wlodek Pawlik Trio and Kalisz Philharmonic, Night in Calisia
Best Latin Jazz Album: Paquito D'Rivera and Trio Corrente, Song for Maura
Best Gospel/Contemporary Christian Music Performance: Tasha Cobbs, Break Every Chain
Best Gospel Song: Tye Tribbett, If He Did It Before....Same God
Best Contemporary Christian Music Song: Mandisa, "Overcomer" (David Garcia, Ben Glover and Christopher Stevens, songwriters)
Best Gospel Album: Tye Tribbett, Greater Than
Best Contemporary Christian Music Album: Mandisa, Overcomer
Best Latin Pop Album: Draco Rosa, Vida
Best Latin Rock, Urban or Alternative Album: La Santa Cecilia, Treinta Dias
Best Regional Mexican Music Album (Including Tejano): Mariachi Divas De Cindy Shea, Mi Manera
Best Tropical Latin Album: Pacific Mambo Orchestra, Pacific Mambo Orchestra
Best American Roots Song: Steve Martin and Edie Brickell, Love Has Come For You (Edie Brickell and Steve Martin, songwriters)
Best Americana Album: Emmylou Harris and Rodney Crowell, Old Yellow Moon
Best Reggae Album: Ziggy Marley, Ziggy Marley in Concert
Best World Music Album: Gipsy Kings, Savor Flamenco (tie); Ladysmith Black Mambazo, Live: Singing for Peace Around the World (tie)
Best Folk Album: Guy Clark, My Favorite Picture Of You
Best Children's Album: Jennifer Gasoi, Throw a Penny in the Wishing Well
Best Spoken Word Album (Includes Poetry, Audio Books and Storytelling): Stephen Colbert, America Again: Re-becoming the Greatness We Never Weren't
Best Comedy Album: Kathy Griffin, Calm Down Gurrl
Best Musical theater Album: Kinky Boots
Best Compilation Soundtrack for Visual Media: Sound City: Real To Reel
Best Score Soundtrack for Visual Media: Skyfall, Thomas Newman, composer
Best Song Written for Visual Media: Adele, "Skyfall" (Adele Adkins and Paul Epworth, songwriters)
Best Instrumental Composition: the Clare Fischer Orchestra, Pensamientos for Solo Alto Saxophone and Chamber Orchestra (Clare Fischer, composer)
Best Instrumental Arrangement: Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band, On Green Dolphin Street (Gordon Goodwin, arranger)
Best Instrumental Arrangement Accompanying Vocalist(s): Bobby McFerrin and Esperanza Spalding, Swing Low (Gil Goldstein, arranger)
Best Recording Package: Reckless Kelly, Long Night Moon (Sarah Dodds and Shauna Dodds, art directors)
Best Boxed or Special Limited Edition Package: Paul McCartney and Wings, Wings Over America (Deluxe Edition) (Simon Earith and James Musgrave, art directors)
Best Album Notes: John Coltrane, Afro Blue Impressions (Remastered & Expanded) (Neil Tesser, album notes writer)
Best Historical Album: The Rolling Stones, The Rolling Stones Charlie is my Darling - Ireland 1965 (Teri Landi, andrew Loog Oldham and Steve Rosenthal, compilation producers; Bob Ludwig, mastering engineer) (tie):
Bill Withers, Complete Sussex & Columbia Albums Collection (Leo Sacks, compilation producer; Joseph M. Palmaccio, tom Ruff and Mark Wilder, mastering engineers)
Best Engineered Album, Non-Classical: Daft Punk, Random Access Memories (Peter Franco, Mick Guzauski, Florian Lagatta and Daniel Lerner, engineers; Bob Ludwig, mastering engineer)
Best Remixed Recording, Non-Classical: Lana Del Rey, Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais Remix) (Cedric Gervais, Remixer)
Best Surround Sound Album: Paul McCartney: Live Kisses (Al Schmitt, surround mix engineer; tommy LiPuma, surround producer)
Best Engineered Album, Classical: Dawn Upshaw, Maria Schneider, Australian Chamber Orchestra and St. Paul Chamber Orchestra, Winter Morning Walks (David Frost, Brian Losch and Tim Martyn, engineers; Tim Martyn, mastering engineer)
Best Orchestral Performance: Minnesota Orchestra, Sibelius: Symphonies Nos. 1 & 4 (Osmo Vänskä, conductor)
Best Opera Recording: the Metropolitan Opera Orchestra; the Metropolitan Opera Chorus, Ades: The Tempest (Thomas Adès, conductor; Simon Keenlyside, Isabel Leonard, Audrey Luna and Alan Oke; Luisa Bricetti and Victoria Warivonchick, producers)
Best Choral Performance: Tui Hirv, Rainer Vilu, Estonian Philharmonic Chamber Choir, Tallinn Chamber Orchestra & Tõnu Kaljuste
Best Chamber Music/Small Ensemble Performance: Brad Wells and Roomful of Teeth, Roomful of Teeth
Best Classical Instrumental Solo: Albany Symphony, Corigliano: Conjurer - Concerto for Percussionist and String Orchestra (Evelyn Glennie; David Alan Miller, conductor)
Best Classical Vocal Solo: Maria Schneider; Jay Anderson, Frank Kimbrough and Scott Robinson; Australian Chamber Orchestra and St. Paul Chamber Orchestra, Winter Morning Walks (Dawn Upshaw)
Best Classical Compendium: Hindemith: Violinkonzert, Symphonic Metamorphosis, Konzertmusik, Christoph Eschenbach, conductor
Spotlight on Musical Genres
If you're shopping for CDs, DVDs, MP3 downloads, posters, t-shirts and concert tickets, you can narrow your search by visiting our musical genre pages.
Featured ArtistsVisit our featured artist pages for biographies, posters, t-shirts, CDs, DVDs and mp3 downloads of your favorite artists, as well as concert tickets for artists still touring.
Featured Rap Artists
- 50 Cent Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - 50 Cent, rapper and member of G-Unit, has earned 11 Grammy nominations, from Best New Artist to Best Rap Album and is still cookin'.
- Black Eyed Peas Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - The Black Eyed Peas (BEP) is an American hip hop musical group based in Los Angeles. The group is composed of will.i.am, apl.de.ap, Taboo, and Fergie. Since their breakout album Elephunk in 2003, the group's hip hop/dance pop-oriented style has sold an estimated 20 million albums worldwide and 13 million singles.
- Eminem Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - At the age of 14, he began to get very serious about his rapping but it wasn't until he was 17 that he actually made a name for himself, becoming M& M, which he would later respell as "Eminem".
- Lil Wayne Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - After gaining fame with two other albums in the early 2000s, Lil Wayne reached higher popularity with 2004's Tha Carter and two followup albums, Tha Carter II (2005) and Tha Carter III (2008).
- Snoop Dogg Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Snoop is known primarily for his achievements in the music industry, as a gangsta MC, but is also known for his acting.
- Tupac Shakur Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Notorious 25-year-old gangsta MC and actor Tupac Shakur was shot and killed before he had a chance to fulfill the promise of a successful career in both fields.
Featured Contemporary Rock Artists
- 30 Seconds To Mars Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - With Jared Leto, Guitars and Vocals, Shannon Leto, Drums, Tomo Milicevic, Guitars, 30 Seconds to Mars released its self-titled debut album in 2002.
- Evanescence Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Having sold nearly 15 million records worldwide, more than 6 million in the U.S. alone, and earning two Grammys with their major-label debut Fallen, Evanescence with lead Amy Lee has maintained their position at the top of the charts.
- Fall Out Boy Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - With Pete Wentz as the band's primary lyricist, and Patrick Stump as the primary composer, Fall Out Boy reached mainstream success with its major label debut, From Under the Cork Tree. Released in 2005, the album won several awards and has achieved double platinum status after selling more than 2.5 million albums in the United States alone.
- Foo Fighters Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Dave Grohl (guitar/vocal), Taylor Hawkins (drums), Nate Mendel (bass), and Chris Shiflett (guitar) continue to record and tour as one of rocks premier bands.
- Green Day Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - An American rock trio formed in 1987, this super-band has consisted of Billie Joe Armstrong (vocals, guitar), Mike Dirnt (bass guitar, vocals), and Tre Cool (drums, percussion) for the majority of its existence.
- The Killers Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - The Killers are an American rock band from Las Vegas, Nevada, most famous for their hit singles "Somebody Told Me", "Mr. Brightside", "When You Were Young" and "Read My Mind".
- My Chemical Romance Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - An American rock band that formed in 2001, the current members of the band are Gerard Way, Ray Toro, Frank Iero, Bob Bryar and Mikey Way.
- Nirvana Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Kurt Cobain (guitar, vocals) and Chris Novoselic (bass) met in 1985 in Aberdeen, Washington, a small logging town located 100 miles from Seattle.
- Panic At The Disco Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Truly a group of their times, Panic At The Disco was discovered shortly after they posted some demo tracks on the internet.
- Pearl Jam Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - An American rock band that formed in Seattle, Washington in 1990, the band's original line-up consisted of Eddie Vedder (lead vocals), Jeff Ament (bass), Stone Gossard (rhythm guitar), Mike McCready (lead guitar), and Dave Krusen (drums).
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Proving themselves hotter than ever, The Red Hot Chile Peppers' latest album, Stadium Arcadium, released on May 9, 2006 sold a half-million copies in its first week, thereby becoming the Funk-rock megagroup's first-ever Number One debut.
- The Shins Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - The Shins are an indie rock group comprised of singer, songwriter and guitarist James Russell Mercer, keyboardist/guitarist/bassist Martin Crandall, bassist/guitarist Dave Hernandez, drummer Jesse Sandoval, and Eric Johnson of the Fruit Bats.
- System of a Down Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - An alternative metal band that emerged in Los Angeles in the mid 90's, along with bands like Korn and Coal Chamber, System of a Down was considered to be part of the Californian heavy-metal explosion.
- Taking Back Sunday Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Taking Back Sunday is revered as one of the super groups of the new millennium, but their trip to the top was not without its roadblocks.
Featured Pop Artists
- Avril Lavigne Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - From the start, Avril has resisted outside influences, preferring instead to follow her own voice. A product of talent, not hype, she has been cast as rock's newest independent spirit.
- Britney Spears Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Britney Jean Spears was born December 2, 1982, in the small town of Kentwood, Louisiana. She began performing as a singer and dancer at a young age and made a nationally televised appearance on Star Search.
- Coldplay Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Coldplay was formed in January 1998 by four University College London students - vocalist Chris Martin, guitarist Jon Buckland, bassist Guy Berryman and drummer Will Champion. They had met their first week of school.
- Fergie Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Stacy Ann Ferguson, better known by her stage name Fergie, is an American singer-songwriter, fashion designer and actress. She records as a solo artist and as a member of Black Eyed Peas.
- Jessica Simpson Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Jessica Simpson was never just another pop princess, and she comes by her country roots, naturally. A product of the Christian music scene, her music originally was an infusion of pop, R&B and soul.
- Justin Bieber Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - After posting dozens of homemade videos on YouTube in 2007, where the multi-talented Bieber put his impeccable spin on songs from artists like Usher, Ne-Yo and Stevie Wonder, Justin racked up over 10,000,000 views purely from word of mouth.
- Justin Timberlake Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Justin Randall Timberlake is an American pop and R&B singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, and actor. He came to fame as one of the lead singers of pop boy band 'N Sync and has won four Grammy Awards as well as an Emmy Award.
- Katy Perry Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - "I can't run from where I came from, nobody can," says Katy Perry. When it came time to make her exhilarating second album "Teenage Dream," Katy found herself increasingly drawn back home to Santa Barbara, Calif. Before she kissed a girl and liked it.
- Lady Gaga Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Lady Gaga has been influenced by glam rock artists such as David Bowie and Queen, as well as pop music artists such as Madonna, Britney Spears and Michael Jackson.
- Michael Jackson Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - The multi-talented Michael Joseph Jackson, known as the "King of Pop", was an American musician and one of the most commercially successful entertainers of all time.
- No Doubt Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - One of the most durable groups, No Doubt's roots go back to the late 1980's when John Spence, Eric Stefani and his sister Gwen formed a ska band and played the Anaheim party circuit.
Featured Classic Rock Artists
- AC/DC Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - This Australian group was one of the most influential hard rock bands of the 70's. Their raucous full throttled sound along with the Bon Scott's vocals would be imitated by a myriad of groups over the next 20 years.
- Aerosmith Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Aerosmith is the best-selling American hard rock band of all time, having sold 150 million albums worldwide, including 66.5 million albums in the United States alone.
- The Beatles Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - The Beatles were undoubtedly the most popular and influential group in rock music history. Comprising the group were four Englishmen, all from Liverpool: George Harrison, John Lennon, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr.
- Bob Dylan Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Bob Dylan's accomplishments as a recording artist and performer have been central to his career, but his greatest contribution is generally considered to be his songwriting.
- Bruce Springsteen Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Springsteen's most successful studio albums, Born to Run and Born in the U.S.A., epitomize his penchant for finding grandeur in the struggles of daily life in America.
- The Doors Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - The group destined to become The Doors was actually formed in Los Angeles in 1965 by UCLA film student Ray Manzarek and his two brothers. Their search for a vocalist brought fellow student Jim Morrison to their attention.
- Elvis Presley Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Elvis Aaron Presley, in the humblest of circumstances, was born to Vernon and Gladys Presley in a two-room house in Tupelo, Mississippi on January 8, 1935.
- Eric Clapton Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Clapton has been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of the Yardbirds, of Cream, and as a solo performer, being the only person ever inducted three times.
- The Grateful Dead Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - One of the most popular touring bands of all time, The Grateful Dead have long been associated with the free-love acid-dropping hippie era, their extended improvisational live performances, and their legions of loyal fans.
- Janis Joplin Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Janis Lyn Joplin was born January 19, 1943 and died October 4, 1970. In between she led a triumphant and tumultuous life blessed by an innate talent to convey powerful emotion through heart-stomping rock-and-roll singing.
- Jimi Hendrix Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Born Johnny Allen Hendrix on November 27, 1942, Jimi Hendrix would squeeze a lot of living and a lot of guitar playing into his 27+ years.
- Led Zeppelin Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - After playing the previously booked engagements as the "New Yardbirds" in September of 1968, Page decided it was time for a name change since this new band bore no resemblance to the Yardbirds. Led Zeppelin was born.
- Pink Floyd Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Pink Floyd was formed in 1964 by Regent Street Polytechnic student Roger Waters (bassist/songwriter), along with Nick Mason (drummer) and Richard Wright (keyboardist).
- Rolling Stones Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - There have been many contributors to the amazing phenomena that is The Rolling Stones but none have been more responsible for the band's enduring success than Keith Richards and Mick Jagger.
Featured Country Artists
- Dixie Chicks Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Dixie Chicks are a country trio from the United States composed of three women: Emily Robison, Martie Maguire and Natalie Maines.
- Johnny Cash Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Johnny Cash, born J. R. Cash, (Feb. 26, 1932 - Sept. 12, 2003) was a Grammy Award-winning American country singer-songwriter. Cash is widely considered to be one of the most influential American musicians of the 20th century.
- Willie Nelson Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Willie Nelson was born (born April 30, 1933) and raised in Abbott, Texas, the son of Myrle and Ira D. Nelson, who was a mechanic and pool hall owner.
- Acey T and the Perfect Strangers - Ace Toscano and friends singing original country songs, "The First Drink's the Sweetest of All" and "The Boys In The Country Band." Plus, their tribute to the New York Yankees, "What Have You Done To My Yanks? (The Yankees Song)."
- Acey T and the Perfect Strangers - Ace's music at Reverb Nation.
Featured Jazz Artists
- Billie Holiday Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Billie Holiday (April 7, 1915 - July 17, 1959), born Eleanora Fagan and later nicknamed Lady Day, was generally regarded as one of the greatest female jazz vocalists.
- Charlie Parker Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Parker, with Louis Armstrong and Duke Ellington, is often considered one of the most influential of jazz musicians.
- Louis Armstrong Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Coming to prominence in the 1920s as an innovative cornet and trumpet player, Armstrong was a foundational influence on jazz, shifting the music's focus from collective improvisation to solo performers.
- Ray Charles Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Ray Charles brought a soulful sound to country music and pop standards through his Modern Sounds recordings.
- Ella Fitzgerald Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - With a vocal range spanning three octaves, she was noted for her purity of tone, faultless phrasing and intonation, and a "horn-like" improvisational ability, particularly in her scat singing.
- John Coltrane Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Born in Hamlet, North Carolina, on September 23, 1926, John Coltrane grew up in racially segregated High Point. Shortly after he graduated from grammar school in 1939, his closely knit family was devastated by the deaths of the family patriarch Reverend William Blair.
- Dizzy Gillespie Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Trumpeter and bandleader Dizzy Gillespie (Oct 21, 1917 - Jan 6, 1993), a true jazz giant, is known and respected as much for his personality and worldwide jazz promotion, as for his innovative contributions to modern jazz.
- Miles Davis Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - A master innovator, he was a primary force in the development of jazz from bebop through fusion. His concise, lyrical phrasing, introspective style, and boundless invention continue to influence jazz musicians throughout the world.
- Frank Sinatra Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Beginning his musical career in the swing era with Harry James and Tommy Dorsey, Sinatra became a solo artist with great success in the early to mid-1940s, being the idol of the "bobby soxers".
- Bob Marley Posters, T-Shirts, CDs - Marley's best known hits include "I Shot the Sheriff", "No Woman, No Cry", "Exodus", "Could You Be Loved", "Stir It Up", "Jamming", "Redemption Song", "One Love" and, together with The Wailers, "Three Little Birds", as well as the posthumous releases "Buffalo Soldier" and "Iron Lion Zion."
Bargains Galore @ Ace's Music StoreCDs, DVDs, T-Shirts, MP3s, Books, Art, Guitar Hero
If you can't find it here, you can't find it anywhere!
Musical Instruments & Equipment
- Guitar Gear - Electric, classical and acoustic guitars, guitar amps, accessories, books, videos & CD ROMs, effects and other string instruments like banjos and mandolins.
- Bass Gear - Electric and acoustic bass guitars and amps (amplifiers), direct boxes, sound effects, strings, cases books, videos, CD-ROMs, and bass guitar parts.
- Keyboard Gear - Keyboards, synthesizers, midi sequencers, sound modules, amplifiers (amps), samplers, theremins, pianos, organs, groove boxes, controllers, expansion boards, books, videos, and CD ROMs.
- Recording Gear - Recording equipment: multitrack recorders (8-track, 16-track, 12-track, 4-track and 32-track), mixers, studio monitors, signal processors, accessories, stereo master players, racks & workstations, readers, generators and microphones.
- Computer Gear - Computer music equipment: computers, audio interfaces, software, mixing surfaces, hard drives, DSP cards, optical interfaces, preamps, production systems, cardbusses and midi-interfaces.
- Live/PA Gear - Live Sound and PA Systems and accessories - wireless systems, signal processors, mobile equipment racks, powered mixers, in-ear systems, PA speakers, microphones (mikes), power amps (amplifiers), books, videos and CD-ROMs.
- Drum Gear - Electronic and acoustic drums: drum machines, computer drums, cymbals, percussion, books & videos, CD-ROMs, accessories, hardware, 5-piece drum sets.
- Microphones - Quality Microphones (Mikes) - Condenser, Dynamic and Wireless - for musicians and karaoke. Plus, Microphone Stands.
- DJ Gear - Complete DJ systems, components and accessories: mixers, DVD players, CD players, turntables, cases, processors, MP3 players, karaoke systems, DJ lighting, books, videos, CD-Roms.
- Orchestral/Band Instruments - Brass, stringed instruments and woodwinds, including violins, cellos, violas, clarinets, flutes, oboes, saxophones, tubas, trumpets, trombones, french horns and flugelhorns.
- Gear Home - Start shopping for your musical instruments and equipment right here.
More Music Sites
Copyright © 2004- by Ace Toscano. All rights reserved.